Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip butter Review

Hello beauties. Sorry for being MIA lately. I am under a bit of stress now and will be busy for next few weeks also. So I am not getting enough time to post the reviews of the products I have lined up which I thought of doing. I managed out some time to post the review of Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip butter today and so here it is. :) 



PRICE:  Rs.125


QUANTITY: 10gm



INGREDIENTS AND WHAT IT CLAIMS:

MY EXPERIENCE:
I am using this product for last few weeks. The product though looks like petroleum jelly but is free from any such artificial ingredient which is a great hit for me as it doesn’t weigh down on the lips like petroleum jelly does. It again smells heavenly of Cocoa butter. It even works great for the cuticles. But I would advise to use it on the nails/hands before going to bed at night as it make your hands oily. Following is my take on the product.


WHAT I LIKED:

  • It really works as it says. It keeps your lips moisturized throughout the day and you need not reapply if you don’t suffer from extreme chapped lips.
  • The cocoa butter smell is awesome and it is tasteless if you happen to lick it up. ;)
  • Also works great on the nails, if you are like me who tend to find multi-use out of the products.
  • Only a little amount is required so the product would last long and the price won’t pinch your pocket.
  • The packaging is decent and compact and travel-friendly. There is an inner lid which keeps the product air-tight.

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE: 
  • It may not work as a base for the lipsticks and make them bleed as it makes your lips oily and slick.

    VERDICT:
    I loved it for both my lips and nails. If you have dry or chapped lips and you hate petroleum jellies then you must give this a try as I am sure you would like it as I do. 

    RATINGS:  4.5 out of 5

    **Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.

    9 comments:

    I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
    Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)