Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack Review


Hello friends. As promised in my last post I am back with the review of Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack. This was my first tryst with a ready-made face pack from any brand. I usually don’t have much time to pamper my skin with face packs and all but when I received this product I thought why not, let’s see if it revitalizes my skin as it tends to get dull because of all pollution and stress it undergoes through.
 

 PRICE:  Rs.110

QUANTITY: 100 g

INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS TO USE:


MY EXPERIENCE:  
I use this after I have scrubbed my face with the Himalaya Herbals Apricot Scrub. I follow the notion that a face pack work well on cleansed skin, when the skin is more receptive. I may be wrong but that’s what I believe. I have used this some 5-6 times and I didn’t see any wonders on my skin, neither any blunders (hey it rhymes :P )! Following is my view on the product!


WHAT I LIKED:
  • I love the effect of the Scrub + Face pack routine that leaves my skin soft and smooth and adds a bit glow.
  • The cream is pretty thick in texture and that is good in case of a face pack (which I like about DIY-at-home face packs).
  • It has very mild herbal smell and doesn’t irritate your olfactory senses.
  • Price is very reasonable and smaller versions are also available so you could try out them and then invest in the larger ones.

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • It says “Causes a tingling sensation” but it was more like my skin was on fire the first time I used it. However the sensation stays only for some 30 seconds. And after regular usage you get used to that. And also the tingling/burning sensation proves that it is working on your skin.
  • I can’t really confirm about its claims of removing black heads (as I don’t have them as such) and minimizing wrinkles (again I don’t have them till now *touch-wood*), also I am a bit impatient to see any long term effects of a product which doesn’t give some immediate results.

VERDICT: It is a nice, affordable face pack to try out, however there are many DIY face packs one can make at home to use. But if you are a lazy bum like me then surely try out this one.

RATINGS:  3.5 out of 5

**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.

2 comments:

  1. wow.. i wanted to try this for a long time.. think will skip it.. thanks for the review sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rekha U r welcome...If u wanted to try this out u can do so...as it didn't cause any harm on the skin!

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)