Another award in my kit?

I thank Surabhi Surendra  of Womanatics  for awarding the Liebster Award to my blog. I accept this award on behalf of my lovely readers and fellow bloggers who have shown their love and support to my blog all these months.


Few words about Liebster Award. It is an award given to blogs that have less than 200 followers and that deserve more recognition and encouragement. The blog who receives the award then nominates five such blogs that fit the above category. There are few guidelines to be followed while receiving or giving the award.

1) Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
2) Pick five small blogs that are worth the honor.
3) Spread a word about Liebster Award.


I would like to pass on the honour to 5 blogs that I really enjoy and would like if you all to give them the same encouragement and love too.

Do check out these awesome blogs. :x

7 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!! :D :D :)
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sweet of you Pooja, thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Viya and Indgal U guys deserve it and welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for spreading the good word and being so appreciative on my blog too...
    I wish you all the very best always:-)

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)