Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk Review

Hey ya! Long time and I haven’t posted anything. I have been lazing around and didn’t want to post for the guilt of not studying properly (yet! :| ). Then I got scared that all my lovely readers would soon think that I have become extinct so hurried back today with a new post :D.
 
Today I am about to review Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk which I received with other Himalaya samples months ago but didn’t get around to use and review it properly. But then, I used it a few times and here is my take on it.




PRICE:  Rs. 65

QUANTITY: 100 ml (Available in other sizes too)

INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS TO USE:


MY EXPERIENCE: The product comes in Himalaya’s trademark plastic white bottle with a blue flip cap. I used this product mainly during the festival days when I used makeup regularly. The cleansing milk is a white colored, of medium consistency formula. 

After applying the required amount on my face, I clean it with wet cotton wool. It removed eyeshadows and lipsticks excellently, fought hard with kohl liners and glosses but didn’t make it, leaving panda eyes and sparkles behind. I followed up with some facewash to remove the residue and all was good. So in a gist,


WHAT I LIKED:

  • It is neither too thick nor too runny and spreads easily.
  • Removes makeup gently and effectively.
  • Didn’t give me any breakouts.
  • Very easy on the pocket and the quantity we get also lasts a while.
  • No OTT smell.
  • Doesn’t dry out skin. But it is better to follow up with a facewash to remove any residue left behind.

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:

  • Needs a rigorous hand to remove stubborn liners and gloss sparkles and stuff.
  • It is time consuming to massage and wait for the cleanser to settle and soften makeup and then cleanse it.

VERDICT: It is quite a good product esp, for makeup beginners/ rare-makeup-users like me who don’t want to invest in a high priced cleanser that would be lying around in their vanity for most of the year! :P Overall it is quite a decent product and I would surely recommend this to you. 

RATINGS:  4 out of 5

Oh and before I forget, here is wishing all my friends and readers A very Happy Thanksgiving! Feast on! :D :D 


On my menu: CRABS! :D 

**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.

5 comments:

  1. i luv tis prod..though it stings wen it comes n contact with eye...
    nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great review! it must be really gentle on the skin :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Natalie Thanks and yes it is quite a nice product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Himalayas, home of the snow, is the most impressive system of mountains on the earth, and for centuries the setting for epic feats of exploration and mountain climbing / treks, are a world into themselves. Ascending the heights and being a part of the Himalayan landscape is an experience beyond comparison.

    treks to himalayas in India

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)