My Entry: BlogAdda 'My Sunglasses, My Style' contest, in association with www.gkboptical.com

Sunglasses are the perfect accessory that can enhance an outfit and add a glam factor to your style. Well, they are multifunctional too :P, other than adding the oomph factor, they protect your eyes from the scorching sun, hides those dark circles, doubles up as a hairband for those unruly locks and much more.

GKB Optical provides a huge range of eye-gears. Versace, Vogue, Oakley, Rayban, Prada etc. are some of the international brands that are showcased in the GKB Opticals showrooms. Apart from that, GKB also has its own range of brands which lays special emphasis on the looks and styling.

I really liked the following two, as I find them to be versatile yet funky enough being a styling accessory! 

RAY-BAN RB 3025 003/32 


 




RayBan aviator glasses oozes so much attitude. Perfect to pair with black overall outfit, with mid calf boots. Fantasize yourself to be the female James Bond? ;)

  






PRADA SPR 03M 7S3-6S1 





Think of soaking in the sun, on a beach, in a simple, white lace skirt and top. This girly white glasses from Prada would be the perfect excuse to laze around in style. :-*






Share your styles with me too :)


This entry is a part of the contest at BlogAdda.com brought to you by GKB Optical Sunglasses

6 comments:

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)