Iraya Grapes & Green Apple Shower Gel Review

Spending some good time with ze besties, is the best way to rejuvenate, IMO. Had a great day with incessant banter, laughing out loud (lol that was LOL :P) on stupid things, good hearted bitching ;), gorging on and overstuffing myself  :D. So much so that I am up so late writing this review :D Oh btw, I am reviewing the Iraya Grapes & Green Apple Shower Gel today.



PRICE:  Rs.295

QUANTITY: 250 ml

INGREDIENTS: 

WHAT IT CLAIMS: "Fresh juices of grapes and green apples are blended with the extracts of brahmi and mimosa to make this refreshing shower gel. It cleanses and balances the skin, and the wonderful aroma of fresh green apples helps perk up and brighten the mood, all day."

MY EXPERIENCE: The first thing that I liked about the Iraya Grapes & Green Apple Shower Gel is the pump dispenser packaging. It is so perfect for this purpose. Next is the consistency, again a perfect score, and is exactly a gel should be like (non sticky and spreads easily). It lathers okay, not too much neither too less. Now coming to the smell, it starts with a hint of Green Apple, and then I find it to resemble wheatgerm oil+ some herbal thing, and it isn't strong either, so doesn't linger on skin and I find nothing much relaxing about it. It doesn't dry out my skin but leaves a stretchy feeling, so moisturising is a must after this. In a nutshell,

WHAT I LIKED:
  • Love the hygienic, travel friendly packaging. I wish every shower gel come in this kind of bottle.
  • The gel spreads easily and lathers decently.
  • Doesn't dry out my skin excessively.
  • Iraya doesn't test on animals and is made from mostly natural ingredients.

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • Not really fond of the fragrance but that's a personal choice.
  • Available through Iraya stores and online.

VERDICT:  Apart from the fragrance I don't have any issues with this. If you are more into fruity fragrances, then you might like it more. Let me know how you find it.

RATINGS:  4 out of 5

6 comments:

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)