Sunday Peek: Indian Beauty Journal

Yay! It's a Sunday, and you know what it means. Time to meet another blogger buddy :)

Well today, the newbie blogger to be featured isn't exactly a newbie, since she was an active guest beauty blogger on other beauty blog portals and I have been a fan of her writing for long . She is none other than, Preetha Karthik from Indian Beauty Journal.


Let's get to know about about her and her new personal blog. :)
"
Hello everyone, I am Preetha Karthik, shortly called as "Pree" by my friends. I am an ex-software engineer, currently a home-maker. 

I am a typical south Indian born in Delhi, raised in Chennai and currently living in Mumbai. I speak Tamil, Hindi and English. 

I love doing anything creative. My passion for creativity started at the age of three when I picked up sketch pens,water colours and paint brushes.

As I grew up,I also picked up a liking for makeup and skincare.  I have now taken a step ahead and entered this blogging world.Through this blog, Indian Beauty Journal, I shall be sharing my thoughts on makeup, skincare, mehendi, nailart and everything related to beauty. Kindly support and encourage me.  

Love,  
Preetha "
Wish you the best Preetha. And all of you, don't forget to visit her lovely blog and share some love :).

Do you want to get featured on B.B.B too? Then send me your entry. Click here for more details.  

24 comments:

  1. yay!..thanku so much Pooja..am so happy to be featured here..cant thanku enough..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that u participated for this feature..so thank u :)

      Delete
  2. ...i am fan of preetha's blog too..all d beat pree..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preetha's blog is one of the excellent Indian Beauty Blogs that I've liked so much always!
    Thanks for featuring her Pooja...
    COLOR SPLASH with accessories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thats a huge compliment dear..that means alot to me..thanks to Pooja, i got to know so many of you here

      Delete
  4. Thanks everyone and am glad u guys r liking this series so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy Preee :D :D :D
    Thank you Pooja for featuring <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am already a fan of you preetha :)
    Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Appu...thanku so much for the lovely words n support..u r so generous

      Delete
  7. congrats Pree and this segment is such a fab idea Pooja! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Preetha... nice to see you here... I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see you here.. I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)