Sunday Peek: Pink N Purple

Hey ya ladies! Hope you are having a great weekend. Sunday on B.B.B means to share some love with a new blogger friend. And today's Sunday Peek features, Preethi from Pink N Purple.


Let's get to know some more about her, in her own words.

"
Hi everyone......I am Preethi Prasad ( simply Preethi ).

I am from INDIA..currently staying in London.  

I am a engineering graduate as most of us( lolz..). 

I am a home maker now.not working any where..but full time blogger you can say !! 

I love the colours pink and purple...that's why I named my blog name u can see. 

Drop me a mail to just to say hi or any other information....contact me at cutepinknpurple@gmail.com 
You can contact me through FB   https://www.facebook.com/Cutepinknpurple "

Pink and Purple are two of my favourite colors too. Wish you all the very best with your blog Preethi. Looking forward to much more reviews, recipes, tutorials from you. Others, don't forget to check out her blog, Pink N Purple and share some love. :)

Do you want to get featured on B.B.B too? Then send me your entry. Click here for more details.   

7 comments:

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)