Sunday Peek: Colors Of My Life

Hey ya beauties! Durga Puja has started in all its glory. The dhaakis wake us up in the morning, along with all the chants coming through the loudspeakers. Yay its Saptami (the seventh day)! And before I go pandal hopping and gorging on what-I-should-not-eat, let me introduce a beautiful lady out here who is also a newbie blogger, Aparajita from Colors of My Life. Yep I am reviving the Sunday Peek series with Aparajita. 


Here is what she has to say,

"Hi Everybody, My name is Aparajita, I am 23 year old bong from Delhi. I am Research Analyst by day and a blogger at night since the past three months. 

Colors have always been a big part of my life and thus I love to live my life in all its shade. I love experimenting and trying everything that life has to offer....you can definitely call me "Jill"of all trades...:) My blog Colors of My Life is about anything and everything that adds colors to my life- be it fashion, food, books, movies, shopping....and the list goes on. Even though I started my blog very very randomly and on an impulse,I have completely fallen in love with it.I am still learning new things about it everyday and would love to get your advice, suggestions and support. 
Hope to see you guys at my blog soon :) " 

You are doing a great job Aparajita. And you guys don't forget to check out her cute blog, Colors of My Life and share some love there.

Do you want to get featured on B.B.B too? Then send me your entry. Click here for more details.    

6 comments:

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)