AhaIshopping.com Haul and my Christmas OOTD

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way! :D Merry Christmas guys! Hope you are enjoying/enjoyed today with your family and friends! :) :D

Today I am going to show you my little haul from AhaIshopping.com that I bought with my blogger credits, and my OOTD with the outfit I got for Christmas.




ABOUT:  AhaIshopping, A Korean & Street Style Women's Fashion Clothing Online Store offering women’s apparel, dresses, bags, shoes, jewellery, accessories, beauty products, etc. Special Offers Only $9.99 & Free shipping Eeveryday. Sponsor Giveaways on Facebook Eevey Week, Join Us to Win!  AhaIshopping was founded in late 2011, and has already grown to one of the best women's fashion clothing online stores. We keep updating products at a high rate every day. Now we update more than 300 new products each week. Those products mentioned definitely belong to the latest fashion trend.  AhaIshopping's mission is to make you close to the planet's most cutting-edge fashion, no matter where you are or what class or age group you are in. Pursuing fashion is the right of every woman.

MY EXPERIENCE: They have got an extensive collection of fashion clothing and I loved so many items on their site.



I took advantage of their special offers of Only $9.99, and got this wonderful princess sleeves long top at $9.99 (Original price: $31.23 after normal discount). *yayieee* :D



It took more than 4 weeks to get it delivered. However, their customer support were prompt in answering my queries and I am happy my package reached me in good condition.The top is really of good quality and perfect for this winter, as it is quite thick and keeps me warm.


And so here is my OOTD as promised,



Hope you liked my haul. And dont' forget to check out AhaIshopping.com.

**Received discount voucher on the purchase but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer

19 comments:

  1. wow u look sooper cute Pooja <3 lovely top :) yet to shop from them.. have been seeing a lot of positive reviews on this site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m loving ur top... u r looking damn pretty in this OOTD...

    love u.. :D

    i m sure most guys on the way wud hv fallen for u.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww so sweet of u to say that :D Lol at the guy comment :P :D

      Delete
  3. looking very pretty dear....:)))luv the top...:)) happy happy xmas to u....hope u got my new number:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Renju :) ya have saved it ...would call u soon :) n merry xmas again :)

      Delete
  4. The color so suits u ! Well mine never reached me..dunno where in world it is :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Bhumika..my package took a long time to arrive too..I m sure u would get urs soon...ur giveaway is over from Ahaishopping?

      Delete
    2. ya but mine is like around 2 months now :/ No, giveaway going on..ends on 3rd..do participate :)

      Delete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)