Aroma Magic Almond Moisturising Lotion Review

I have been meaning to post something for last 3 days. Things aren't going great exactly here, and I didn't feel like/wasn't able to write anything because of all the thoughts going on inside my mind. But, I want to keep all that aside for a moment. 

Since today is the last day of the year, and this being a beauty blog, I want to end this year with a review post. But before that, I want to thank you all, for all the love and support you guys showed to my blog. And hope that this saga would continue in the coming year too :).  

2012 has been a mixed bag for me. But to end it on a sweet note, B.B.B crossed 5,00,000+ views today. Thank you so much and cheers to more lovely days ahead. Wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. :)



Moving on, I am going to review the Aroma Magic Almond Moisturising Lotion
today, that I have been using for more than 2 weeks. Read on to know my views on it. :)
 


PRICE:  Rs.250 (Bought from 24x7style.com) 

QUANTITY: 220ml 

INGREDIENTS:

WHAT IT CLAIMS: It hydrates, nourishes and conditions skin while correcting its natural moisture balance and restoring its youthful lustre. Leaves no trace of greasiness. For all skin types.     

MY EXPERIENCE: Aroma Magic Almond Moisturising Lotion comes in a flip-top cap, slim, plastic bottle. The cap is a little tight to open, so I like to keep it half-way closed. :P The lotion is semi-thick in texture i.e. not runny like other lotions. It spreads easily and gets absorbed in skin very quickly. It has got a subtle, sweet almond like smell, which I quite like. It keeps my skin moisturised, without being greasy. 



I apply it on my face, neck and hands. I have dry skin, but I can't stand heavy creams, even in this winter. Hence, I love this lotion for its perfect light texture. Also, after using it for a few days, I noticed that my skin has become softer, and I don't get any dry/rough patches like before. It didn't break me out, but then it didn't prevent it too and I did get occasional zits like always. Overall, it made my skin look happy and healthy. To sum it up,

WHAT I LIKED:
  • Semi-thick texture, that gets absorbed easily and doesn't leave any greasy feeling.
  • Keeps skin hydrated and moisturised for long.
  • Makes skin softer and healthier.
  • Doesn't cause any breakouts.
  • I like the sweet, subtle almond smell.
  • Comes in flip-top cap packaging, that is spill proof, hence travel friendly. 
  • Price is economical, considering it works as per it's claims.

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE: 
  • The cap is a little too tight.
  • It might not suit oily skin in summer. But, that's only a guess. 

VERDICT: This has been a great buy for me. If you have dry skin like mine, and don't like heavy creams, and prefer lotions over those, then this is a great budget product. Do let me know if you have tried this. :)

RATINGS:  4.75 out of 5

14 comments:

  1. i love their products, they do make the skin feel nourished from deeper within

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honestly, this is my first AM product..and I really liked it...have heard a lot abt their products, would love to try some more products from this brand :)

      Delete
  2. wow great review pooja..i lov aroma magic products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks Prayati..it surely is a nice product to try out the brand with :)

      Delete
  4. Happy New year!!! This is my HG lotion but ya it makes my oily skin all the more oily in summers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried AM before but heard so many good things about it! Will try their creams as soon as I'm done with my current one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess its a must try considering its winters n I'm pretty dry skinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep its pretty good for us dry skinned...but if u have super dry skin then try the cream version which comes in a tub :)

      Delete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)