Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Body Lotion Review


Hey ya beauties! Finally got a few spare minutes to post this review on Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Body Lotion that I have been using this past week. Read on to know whether I liked it or not!




PRICE:  Rs. 180

QUANTITY: 250 ml

INGREDIENTS: 




WHAT IT CLAIMS:

The Go Fresh Nourishment variant, has a refreshing formula, that is easy to spread, fast absorbing with a cooling sensation and very light after feel with menthol and a refreshing cucumber and green tea scent.  

MY EXPERIENCE: The lotion comes in a simple flip top cap bottle. The texture is creamy and pale green in color. It hydrates and moisturises skin well. It smells like fresh lemons and reminds me of a soap :P. For initial few minutes it feels a little heavy but then it sinks into skin without leaving any greasy feeling. Due to the presence of menthol, it leaves a cooling sensation on skin which tingles for a while.


I didn't find much cons with this. Only thing I feel is that, this won't be enough moisturizing for  dry skin in cool/dry weather.

WHAT I LIKED:
  • Moisturises and hydrates skin well.
  • Doesn't leave any greasy feeling once it sinks into skin.
  • Keeps skin hydrated for good few hours in summer.
  • Nice, fresh lime/cucumber smell.
  • Cooling/tingling sensation due to the presence of menthol, which feels great on hot summer days.
  • Affordable and easily available.  

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • Not adequate for dry skin in winter or dry weather.

VERDICT: Quite a perfect body lotion to try out in hot summers but if you have really dry skin then you might need something heavyweight than this. Love the freshness it gives and menthol/mint is one of my favourite ingredients, so you know ;). Let me know if you have tried this.

RATINGS:  4.5 out of 5


**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Cooling sensation?? Yipeee.. Perfect for summers.. Me picking it.. Nicely reviewed Pooja :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't try dove body lotions yet.:)
    It seems good for summers will try! Nice review Pooja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOunds good as a summer products.. I hate body lotions that make me sweat like anything..

    I have been using Oriflame's Optimals White Body Lotion and it doesnt sweat at all.. in fact my skin is a lot smoother because of it..

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)